So, you’d like to have a vendor, reader or information booth at our 2017 FVPP Music Fest? That’s awesome! Here are some things you will need to know. Please read all the information below before signing up for a booth; it will save all sorts of surprises later. 😀
Event Day Information
- July 22nd, 2017 – Pierce Park, Appleton – 10am-8pm – Vendors/Info Booths need to be onsite and setting up by 8am. Report to the FVPP Information Tent for your program and booth location information.
- Parking is available in the large parking lot near the stage. Driving is not allowed on the grass, so please be sure you can get your goods to your booth.
- This is an outdoor event, and will happen rain or shine, so please prepare accordingly. We don’t require that our vendors/info booths have tents, but it is highly recommended, for there is no place to move to in the event of inclement weather.
- Please plan on attending the entire event (vending ends at 7pm). If you have extenuating circumstances that require you to leave earlier but would still like to vend, please email the Coordinators before signing up for the event explaining your situation.
- There is no electricity available in the vendor/info booths.
- Information booths are for not-for-profit Pagan groups and organizations to share their information with the Fox Valley communities. This includes information about Pagan groups/organizations, specific types of Paganism (i.e. Wicca, Druidism, Shamanism, Asatru, etc), or Pagan-related topics (such as Pagans in the military, Pagan prison ministry, Pagan youth groups, Pagan home schooling, Pagan rights, etc).
- Information booths are a 10’x10′ spot and are free of charge.
- As an information booth, only sales for fundraising purposes for your group/organization are allowed. You may also give things away if you wish, as long as the items/services do not violate park rules, i.e. no alcohol, drugs or tobacco products or potential weapons. If there are any questions regarding something you’d like to hand out or sell at your booth and park event regulations, contact the local coordinators.
- You will need to provide your own tent, tables, chairs and supplies. Electricity is not available in the information booths. While we are not requiring that you have a tent for your booth (since not everyone has one), please keep in mind that this is a rain or shine event. There are no indoor facilities to move tent-less booths to in inclement weather, so it would really be in your best interest to have a tent. 🙂
- Cancellations: Should you find you cannot attend our event, please contact us as soon as possible so that we have time to fill your spot and adjust our program.
- To sign up for an information booth, please register by July 17th, 2017.
- Vendor booths are for selling products and services.
- Vendor booths are 10’x10′. 10’x20′ spaces are available for an additional $45.
- Registration Fee: $70.
- You will need to provide your own tent, tables, chairs and supplies. Electricity is not available in the vendor booths. While we are not requiring that you have a tent for your booth (since not everyone has one), please keep in mind that this is a rain or shine event. There are no indoor facilities to move tent-less booths to in inclement weather, so it would really be in your best interest to have a tent. Refunds will not be issued because of rain.
- In an effort to promote local businesses, we do not allow national brands (i.e. Avon, MaryKay, Tupperware, etc) to vend at our events.
- Cancellations: Should you choose not to attend after you have paid your registration fee, you have until July 1st, 2017 to submit your cancellation and get a full refund. No refunds will be given after 7/1/2017 unless the event is unexpectedly cancelled. Should this very sad thing happen, you would receive an email with information about how to obtain your refund.
- To sign up for a vendor booth, please register by July 17th, 2017. You have the option to register using Paypal/credit card, or by check in the mail.
Reader/Healer Services – Spaces in the Readers Tent are currently Filled. You may opt to do readings with a vendor space. See vendor booths.
- The FVPP will be providing a 10’x20′ tent for the readers to utilize. 6’x6′ spaces are available for reader/healers for a one time fee of $30.
- You will need to bring your own table (5′ or smaller), chairs and supplies (no burning candles please).
- You can only provide psychic and/or healing services in these spaces. Selling other services or products is not allowed in these spots. If you would like to provide psychic/healing services, and also sell other products or services, you should reserve a Vendor space.
- You will be responsible for handling your own scheduling and money. There will be no central sign up and no percentages paid to FVPP
- Electricity is available upon request, bring your own extension cords and surge protectors.
- To sign up for a Reader/Healer spot, please register by July 17th, 2017. You can register via Paypal/credit card or by check in the mail.