Welcome to the Fox Valley Pagan Pride’s 6th Annual Fundraiser!
- When: Saturday, February 10th, 2018 10am – 4:00pm
- Where: Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – 2600 E. Philip Lane, Appleton WI
- Why: To raise funds for the Fox Valley Pagan Pride Music Fest in July!
Vendor Registration is now OPEN! To secure your space, visit our Vendor Registration Information page 🙂
Come out for a fun day of psychic readings, healing, shopping and free workshops! We’ve got tarot card readers, mediums, and pendulum work coming to help you find your spiritual path, along with lots of wonderful vendors selling their wares to benefit a great project! There will be free workshops throughout the event to educate yourself on various spiritual and Pagan topics, along with a bake sale. We hope you can join us!
What’s New in 2018:
- As you can see, we’re holding our Spirit Fair a month earlier than in previous years. This was done to work with schedules of those involved, as well as to put some time between our event and other spirit/wellness fairs in the area.
- Please note that we have also changed our event start time to 10am, which is later than in previous years. Due to the fact that our event has moved more into the winter months, we want to account for the possibility of inclement weather and give the plows time to clear the roads. We want to make sure our vendors, readers, volunteers and guests arrive safely!
- Our 2018 Pagan Pride Music Fest, scheduled for July 28, 2018 at Pierce Park, Appleton WI! We will put out more details about this event as we move into 2018!
Our Psychic Readers & Healers
Location: Reader’s Lounge, back room with fireplace (from main entrance, follow hallway to the left. Door to the Reader’s Lounge will be to your right across the hall from the Main Sanctuary)
To get a psychic reading or healing session from one (or more) or our awesome readers & healers, come to the front entrance table to sign up for a time slot. Readings are $1/minute – 15 minute minimum, and are paid for at sign up. You will receive a ticket indicating your reader and time of reading. Keep this ticket to give to your reader at the time of your session. ** You must have your ticket to get your reading *** When it’s near time for your session, go to the Reader’s Lounge and check in at the Reader’s Check-In Table. Our volunteers are there to help the readers manage their schedule and keep folks informed of time schedules and backups, and will let you know when your reader is ready for your session.
Donate to our Bake Sale!
As in previous years, we’ll be holding our annual bake sale which includes baked goods as well as lunch items served between 11am – 1pm. Pay what you think is fair and all proceeds benefit the FVPP! Please consider donating some of your awesome, yummy goodness to our fair! For more information on how to donate food items to our bake sale, please see our bake sale donation page.
This event is hosted by Heather Westley, Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, and we thank them for their support and generosity!