Want to be a vendor at our Spirit Fair on February 10th, 2018? Awesome! Here is what you’ll need to know.
Our spaces are filled for our 2018 Spirit Fair. If you’d like to be placed on our wait list, please fill out our Wait List form. Should we have any cancellations, we will contact businesses on the wait list in the order they were received.
*** Please be sure to read the information below, for some of it has changed from last year’s event ***
- We do not accept vendors for national brands (i.e. MaryKay, Tupperware, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc). We do accept local products and services.
- Early registration fee schedule is: $60 through 1/1/2018, then $75 until end of registration.
- Spaces are 10’x10′ at our Fair. Your fee is considered a donation to the Fox Valley Pagan Pride. Anything you make at the Fair is 100% yours.
- You can pay your registration fee via Paypal/CC or a check in the mail. If paying via check, you have 10 days from the day of registration to pay your fee in order to secure your spot and early bird pricing. If you miss the 10 day window, your space will become open for other vendors and you will need to make arrangements with Amanda Line (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you still wish to vend (We will be enforcing this diligently, since our available spaces are limited).
- You will need to bring your own tables (we will have chairs). If this is a problem for you, contact Amanda Line (email@example.com). Electricity is available upon request (electric spaces are limited).
- The building will be open at 8am for setup, and we will need to be completely cleared out by 5:15pm. Please do not show up for setup before 8am! Parking is available in the front parking lot, and you can load/unload in the driveway by the front door.
- We will be selling baked goods (by donation) at the event, and we will also have lunch items available (again by donation) 11am – 1pm. There are a number of restaurants 2-3 blocks down the street from the UU.
- Cancellations: Should you find yourself unable to attend the Spirit Fair and you have already paid your fee, you have until 2/1/2018 to cancel and get a full refund. After 2/1/2018, there will be no transfers or refunds unless we are able to find another vendor to fill your spot. Vendors on our wait list will get first dibs on newly available spaces. If you know someone that can take your spot and our wait list is empty, they must fill out the Vendor registration form and pay the registration fee by 2/5/2018 for you to get a refund.